- File corruption
- Virus attack or other malware incident
- Accidental disk formatting or file deletion
- Failed controllers and damaged connectors
- Drives undetected by BIOS or Operating System
- Firmware corruption
- Clicking or sticking drives
- Physical sector damage
- Head damage
Fees & Pricing
We’re proud to offer the most competitve pricing in our industry – no one offers the same level of service at such a low price, and that’s guaranteed. It’s best to contact us first of all so our experts can advise you immediately. Often we have to act quickly to provide the best chance of recovery. There are times when just talking through the issue can help and our services are not required. If they are needed we will provide an initial assessment over the telephone or via email and provide you with a price. If that’s ok and as part of our Standard Service, we will then arrange for the FREE courier pickup of your device and a full assessment in our clean room.
Please note we offer both Standard and Emergency Services, please call us to go through your requirements.
Keeping You Informed
All cases are now automatically updated at each stage so that you know where your device is in the recovery process. You can also request an update at any time by sending your case reference and password to [email protected]
Return Media Options
Recovered data can be supplied on the appropriate media, for larger amounts of data you may choose to send us a hard drive or we can supply one. Data recovered from memory devices will be returned on DVD or Wetransfer, which can be upgraded to a USB stick as required.
Due to the sensitive nature of data being recovered, we follow strict guidelines to ensure it is kept secure at all times:
- The case logging and management system is secured using SSL.
- Our terms require that you must hold the relevant permissions pertaining to the data in question.
- Before answering any enquiry by phone or email relating to a specific case unless, the case reference and password must both be supplied.
- Where data is stored or transferred internally as part of the recovery and re-delivery process, it is on a secure server with restricted access only by our staff.
- There is no public access to either our offices or our lab.
If you are at all concerned about the safety of your data, or the processes we use in its handling and recovery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What Do I Do Next?
To have our technicians take a look at your hard drive or other device is completely free of charge, simply register your details and you will receive a case reference and postage instructions by email:
To talk to us about our data recovery services, pricing or anything else, please call us on 0800 999 4447 or fill out our online enquiry form and someone will get back to you within 15 minutes.